FSX 2020 and FSX PLAY are designed to allow your FSX LIVE Course Library to operate on both. This means that if you purchased a course for FSX 2020 you will also be granted access to that same course license in FSX PLAY when using the same FSX LIVE username in FSX PLAY as you had in FSX 2020.
If you have questions about how to identify if you are using the same username in FSX 2020 and in FSX PLAY please see this guide:
If You Can Not Access Your FSX 2020 Courses In The FSX PLAY Software, And Have Confirmed Both Are Using The Same FSX LIVE Username, See Below:
In some instances customer may encounter problems accessing their full course library in FSX PLAY and FSX 2020 at the same time though. This has occurred because the license server is not recognizing the license correctly and will not allow access to the course in both software instances. To resolve, follow the steps below:
1. Sign Into your FSX LIVE account online: fsxlive.foresightsports.com
2. Select the MY ACCOUNT option in the upper right corner of the window:
3. Select the COURSES Tab to review and manage all courses associated to your FSX LIVE username:
- If you do not see courses on your username that you expected to see, it is most likely that you have multiple usernames and should review the IDENTIFYING YOUR FSX 2020 USERNAME GUIDE, to see the username that is active on your FSX 2020 software instance.
4. Select the course that is not allowing access in both FSX 2020 and FSX PLAY at the same time, select the DEACTIVATE it. This will then allow that license to be released from FSX 2020 for use again on a new software instance.
5. Then, Launch FSX PLAY and select to activate the course, confirm it is operational, and then close the software.
6. Last, Launch FSX 2020 and activate the course once more.
Should you have trouble after attempting these steps please reach out to Technical Support online to create a support ticket.