YOUR FSX 2020 COURSE LIBRARY WILL UNLOCK IN FSX PLAY WHEN USING THE SAME USERNAME AND PASSWORD AT FSX PLAY INSTALLATION. IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE IDENTIFYING YOUR FSX 2020 USERNAME, CLICK HERE.
Both software, FSX 2020 and FSX PLAY, share a course library when using the same username. The FSX LIVE username stores your course purchases and will allow both software 1 instance each of the course per purchase.
To identify if you are using the same username on both instances, simply follow these guides below:
Also, you can confirm the courses associated to your username by simply signing into the FSX LIVE username used when installing FSX PLAY on the FSX LIVE portal.
Then select the MY ACCOUNT option in the upper right, and the course tab. Here you can see if the courses you expected to see are associated to the FSX LIVE username used when installing your FSX PLAY software instance.
If they are not associated, then review this guide to identify your FSX 2020 Username.
If you are using a different username in FSX PLAY you must perform the following steps to resolve:
1. Sign into the FSX LIVE username used when installing FSX PLAY
2. Select the MY ACCOUNT option in the upper right, then the License tab.
3. Identify the FSX PLAY license used on your installation, and select DEACTIVATE.
4. Once this is completed, sign out of that FSX LIVE account. Now sign into the Username and Password associated to your FSX 2020 username. Confirm you know the credential - select forgot password to reset your password if needed.
5. Launch the FSX PLAY software. You should be prompted to enter the following:
- FSX Live Username (Use the FSX 2020 Username)
- FSX 2020 Password (Use the FSX 2020 Password)
- FSX PLAY License (Recently deactivated to be used once more)
6. Now your FSX PLAY installation will be associated to the same username and password as your FSX 2020 software, allowing the FSX 2020 course library to function on your FSX PLAY instance.
Should you have trouble after attempting these steps please reach out to Technical Support online to create a support ticket.