After changing the DX value in the RoomConfigTool, I do not see the centerline change positions on the screen when I open up a course on FSX Play.
FSX Play is going to have a new update that addresses this occurrence between the RoomConfigTool and the FSX Play software.
- Close all FSX software
- Right-click on the RoomConfigTool and Run as Administrator
- Set the DX value to the number of your liking
- Double-check that the DX value is the same between the Devices dropdown (GC2, GCQuad, GC3/Launch Pro) *This is important*
- Select Save Settings and close the RoomConfigTool
- Open up FSX Play and select a course
- Select the 3 horizontal lines at the top-left of the screen when you are at the tee box
- Select Settings
- Click through all of the options in the settings menu (don't change anything, just click through)
- Click the back arrow to get back to the tee box
- You should see the centerline adjust to the DX value that was saved in the RoomConfigTool
- This should be done every time you start a new round