The FSX PLAY Software will allow you to select filters on the Device Connection Screen.
This will allow you to restrict or allow specific device types related to a specific software instance. This is most useful when using multiple devices and multiple software instances in the same space.
To review the software filters within the FSX PLAY software please see the steps below:
1. Launch the software instance
2. Select the Software Menu, from the upper right corner:
3. Select the DEVICES TAB, and then the SEARCH button:
4. Now select all available filters, to see any devices available for connection. Once selected, each icon will appear as a filled in blue:
5. Select the REFRESH Button, the software will now review and present all available connected devices.
Should you need additional assistance, please contact support using the method below: