To avoid having to download all of your courses in FSX 2020 after transferring to a new PC or if are uninstalling Play on your current PC to reinstall on the same PC the following Windows File Explorer Directory below will take you to the course folder located in the "StreamingAssets" folder where you will need to locate "Catalogue" Folder.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\FSX Play\FSX Play_Data\StreamingAssets
You can copy and paste the Windows File Directory Address above and follow the instructions below to locate Windows File Explorer and paste it into the Address Bar.
1. Open File Explorer/Windows Explorer on your PC with the folder icon on your taskbar or search for File Explorer in the Windows search bar.
2. With File/Windows Explorer open, please click on the address bar (highlighted below) type out the location or paste the address into the bar and hit enter.
3. Locate the "Catalogue" folder drag and drop the folder onto your desktop or an external storage device.
4. Install FSX Play on the new PC or the current PC then follow the steps above to get back to the "StreamingAssets" folder where you can drag and drop or copy and paste the "Catalogue" folder back into the "StreamingAssets" folder.