Practice on Driving Ranges - Driving Range, Team Training, Club Fitting
In all driving range modes, you can choose from various areas for practice: classic, short, long or special range.
The Driving Range section is suitable for single player practice, you can choose from several driving areas and training conditions.
In "2D View & Dispersion" part, you can see side and top view, but also statistics and dispersion of your shots and more.
The Team Training is suitable for common training of a small group with a trainer, where players can be compared according to their results, including smallest scatter (dispersion) and average values.
It is possible to use this option for a 2-4 Players competition in these parameters, too.
Statistics and results are displayed according to individual players.
Needed settings: number of players, number of shots of each player (changing after), names of players, and preferred color of ball flight trajectory.
In "2D View & Dispersion", it is possible to see Dispersion of each player and comparison of total and average parameters.
"Results" - viewing results according to players and evaluation of the best one and the second best.
Club Fitting option is useful when choosing the most suitable club, for example when shopping. You can try out various clubs, by different brands, and the software evaluates the best club according to various parameters (carry, total, backspin, dispersion), even by average values. Shots in statistic are collected according to clubs used. Needed settings: names of tested clubs (Brand name), preferred color of ball, flight trajectory of clubs.
In "2D View & Dispersion", it is possible to see Dispersion of each club and comparison of total and average parameters.
"Results"- viewing results according to clubs, and recommendation of the most (and second most) suitable club.
Dispersion of Shots (for all driving modes)
Driving Range Setup (for all driving modes)
This driving range setup is common for all driving modes: Driving Range, Club Fitting and Team Training. The dialog allows you to define:
- DRIVING RANGE - choose preferred type of driving range.
- PIN DISTANCE - Choose from pin distances predefined on driving range. You can also click on any position in the Define Position window to change the position of player and thus change the pin distance. Selecting the appropriate green distance to be trained is important for correct evaluation of the dispersion, statistics, and training results.
- FLAG DISPLAY - Yes/No to show flag on selected green or not
- TARGET CIRCLE - Display aiming circle with defined diameter around the pin.
- ELEVATION SPACING, DISTANCE SPACING - Setup spacing parameters of grid used in FlyBy function.
- DISTANCE GRID IN 3D - Allow grid (Yes/No) in 3D View
Additional Icons in Practice Mode
Most of the features known from playing Golf Course are available also in practice mode, but there are also other functions you can set to improve your training.
Chip & Putt Practice
Train your short shots and putting on a practice green. The first dialog allows you to choose a player and flag positions. Choose one circle and one cross to practice your shots.
Practice on Course
Practice your shots from any position on golf courses to improve your skills in special situation or place on a real golf course.
Improve your skills by playing a putting game on golf course greens.