Every GC3, Bushnell Launch Pro, GCQuad, and GCHawk allows for three primary connection types to software:
2. Ethernet (Cat 5/6/7/10) Cable
3. WiFi (Wireless) Connection
The best connect type is determined by your use case:
- USB- C is simple and easy, but has a limited distance. Its ideal for a setup where the PC is nearby.
- Ethernet (Cat5/6) is better for a consistent connection where your PC is further away. This can range up to 60ft+ if needed and maintain a solid connection.
- WiFi is ideal for a residential location where you have limited radio interference and would want to have a wireless setup. With WiFi there is always the possibility of a dropped connection, requiring you to reconnect during use, but some prefer the wireless option and don’t mind having to reconnect from time to time.
DISCLAIMER: THE TRUGOLF E6 SOFTWARE IS DEVELOPED AND MANAGED BY TRUGOLF. FORESIGHT SPORTS IS NOT THE DEVELOPER AND IS ONLY ABLE TO ADDRESS LAUNCH MONITOR CONNECTION RELATED ISSUES. TO REQUEST SUPPORT FOR YOUR E6 CONNECT SOFTWARE & LICENSE MANAGEMENT YOU MUST CONTACT THEIR SUPPORT DEPARTMENT: TRUGOLF SUPPORT