If your GC2 device is powering on with a Solid Green Light but nothing is being displayed it may be caused by one of the following issues:
1. The GC2 display itself has a loose connection. To test this follow the steps below:
- Push up through the holes in the bottom of the GC2 Housing, upward towards the adjustable LCD Display.
- Move the Display up and down to see if you have any response on the LCD itself. If so, this would indicate the LCD cable connection is loose, or the display itself is damaged.
2. The CPU Board within the device is experiencing an issue.
- The Solid Green light is usually an indication that the CPU Board, which controls the GC2 device, has failed and will need to be repaired or replaced. This requires the device to be returned to Foresight Sports.
If the issue is not resolvable please contact Foresight Sports Technical Support by logging into your Foresight Support Portal and creating a ticket. Also, you may go to our Online Support Form and submit a request.