When running into blurry font in FSX 2018 and FSX 2020 there are a few steps to take to ensure you achieve the best quality from your display device.
- With the Foresight Sports software closed; right-click on the empty desktop/wallpaper and select Display settings from the system menu.
- In Display settings, you will find Scale and layout. From here we are going under Change the size of text, apps, and other items to lower the percentage of scaling to 100%.
- Directly below this section we will see Resolution. Make sure to select the (Recommended) size listed in the drop-down menu; after making these changes close out of the Display settings window.
- Next, locate the FSX icon on your desktop/wallpaper. Right-click on the icon and select Properties at the bottom. Now click on the Compatibility tab and select Change high DPI settings. Check the box for Override high DPI scaling behavior and use the drop-down menu to select Scaling performed by: Application and press OK and then Apply and OK out of FSX Properties.
- Now open FSX 2018/2020, when at the main PLAY/COMPETE/IMPROVE click on the dashboard icon in the top-right corner and then select SETTINGS. Now under GRAPHICS make sure you have FULL SCREEN selected.
You should now see a noticeable difference in clarity and readability of the user interface.
*note when using a projector there may be more settings, that need modification/optimization via the projectors remote. Image Quality may also be due to the condition of your impact screen *