Signing into FSX 2020 with your FSX LIVE username at installation allows you to activate your license to your FSX LIVE profile.
However, adding your FSX LIVE username, or other players FSX LIVE profiles will allow you and them to play inside of the FSX 2020 Software.
You also have the option to add Local Players to FSX 2020.
*Subscription Users: The Subscription will dictate the type of player creation available to you. Please review your subscription details from live.foresightsports.com
To add a player, follow these steps:
1. Launch the FSX 2020 Software
2. Select the PLAYERS Drop Down:
3. Select the ADD PLAYER Option:
4. This will present the Players Settings Screen (This can also be accessed through the Software Settings Icon as well). On this screen, select the ADD PLAYER Button.
5. You will be provided a new player to perform the following:
1. Select the Player Name to manually change it.
2. Select the Handedness of the player
3. Select the Link, to sign into an existing FSX LIVE username, or be prompted to create a new one for a new user.
4. Select to remove the player from the roster.