Connecting to a computer:
1. Power on the GCHawk until it is looking to lock onto a ball. This assure the device at a point where it is broadcasting a WiFi network.
2. Locate the WiFi network connection from the bottom right of your windows desktop screen
- or -
3. Locate the network being broadcast from the GCHawk. This will appear as the GCHawk Serial
4. Click on the network and select connect. This process may take a minute or two so be sure to
remain patient until the device shows as: Connected. “No internet, secured”
Note: If the computer requests a Pin instead of a Security Key and does not accept the proper
password: FSSPORTS (all capital) then be sure to select: “Use a Security Key Instead”
5. Now continue to your FSX or Foresight Sports Software and follows the standard connection
procedure. You will see your device listed as a WiFi device when connected correctly.
Example From FSX 2020: