If club speed is reported as zero, there are two reasons:
1. You are using an old build of software that had a bug for club speed, this has since been resolved and you can locate the most up-to-date installation files here:
2. The GCQuad did not capture club speed, either due to not being in club mode or a misread. To understand more about using the club feature and how to confirm if Club Mode is turned on please reference the GCQuad user guide:
If you find a situation in which the GCQuad is successfully reporting club speed on the device yet club speed is not showing in E6 AND you are using the latest release, please send us a log files for evaluation.
How to submit E6 Log Files for review:
1. Download the E6 Log Files Tool
2. Run the tool from your computer. This tool will automatically grab the log files needed and create a new folder in the same location as the tool is placed on your computer.
3. You can then submit those log files along with description into a Support Request