In order to adjust the target line (aim line or center line) within your software you must access the Room Configuration Tool. This is a application, separate from the Simulation Software. To do this please see the steps below:
1. Open your WINDOWS SEARCH feature:
2. Enter, "RoomConfigTool"and select search.
3. Right Click on the Room Configuration Tool and select Run As Administrator
Here you can adjust the measurements to match your environment:
Step 1: Confirm your device Type
Step 2: Select Units of Measure
Step 3: Enter Your Measured Image Width
Step 4: Position Of Device
- DZ: is the distance from the device to the screen
- DX: is the distance to the center of the projected image to the front of the device.
- This will impact how far right the aim line is within your software. If you increase the number the line will go further right, if you decrease the number it will go closer to center. When the software selects Left or Right handed players this line will adjust accordingly and invert for left handed players.
- DY: offsets the vertical distance from the device to the bottom of the screen. This should be left at Zero unless you are confident there is a gap that needs to be accounted for.
Step 5: Select To Save Settings. If grayed out, this means there have been no changes.