When signing in to FSX Pro using the "Trial/Subscription" button, and after successfully connecting your LaunchPro:
- An "Invalid Password/Player Creation Event Failed" message is encountered despite entering your correct FSX Live password
When FSX Pro calls out to our server to validate the player credentials, an error is encountered which does not allow this process to be properly completed.
iPad Users (LTE Enabled) -
- Power cycle both the iPad and the LaunchPro
- Ensure the LaunchPro is connected to your home WiFi network
- Connect your iPad directly to the GC3-100xxxx WiFi network (just like connecting your iPad to your home WiFi)
- Within the FSX Pro "Trial/Subscription" device connection menu, ensure the WiFi connection type is reflected (if ethernet is shown, disconnect and re-search for the device)
- Re-enter your FSX Live password
iPad Users (WiFi Only) -
To start, re-install the application first on your iPad.
- Connect direct to the BLP (Bushnell launch pro) via the iPad's Wi-Fi (Password - FSSPORTS)
- Re-Open FSX Pro, and press the Subscription/Trial button ( You don't need to input your login info yet)
- Search and connect to the BLP ( Bushnell launch pro) in the app. DO NOT ENTER A PASSWORD.
- Go back into your iPAD settings and change the Wi-Fi connection from the BLP ( Bushnell launch pro) to your home network or data network.
- Quickly go back into the app and type in your FSX Live password.
- You should now be able to log in, and can freely re-connect to your Bushnell LaunchPro after successfully signing-in.
If you receive Player Creation Failed, reinstall the application. If you receive the error of not having a valid subscription, just close the app and try once more.