The GC3 device will operate out of the box with accuracy. However, there are instances where users might feel that their device is not working as expected.
WHEN TO USE THE SAVE SHOT DATA FEATURE:
Should you experience one of the following please follow steps below to save and submit your shot data for review:
1. Inconsistent Shot Collection: Should you be able to lock onto the ball but then not receive on screen data collection.
2. Incorrect Ball Data: While most incorrect ball data collection is due to environmental issue, or incorrect use, there is a possibility that the device hardware is the cause of the issue.
3. Missing or Incorrect Club Data Collection: Club Data may be missing or incorrect, even though the ball data appears and is accurate. This is most likely due to Incorrect Club Marker Placement, Incorrect Use or Setup, Environmental Interference (Reflective Surfaces, Reflective Clothing or Shoes, Very Bright Lighting or Spotlights on Hitting Zone)
HOW TO SAVE SHOT DATA:
To save your shots you must follow the following steps:
1. When using the device as directed, hit shots until you feel that the issue you are encountering has occurred. DO NOT PLACE ANOTHER BALL INTO THE HITTING ZONE.
2. While no new ball or club is in the hitting zone, TOUCH the GC3 DISPLAY SCREEN to activate the QUICK LAUNCH MENU
3. Select SETTINGS ICON, Touch and Drag the screen to access the SECOND SETTINGS SCREEN
4. Select the SHOT SAVER Icon. When the function runs you will receive a on screen confirmation.
NOTICE: This function will save the most recent shot. As long as no new ball or club is locked onto by the device the data should be captured for review by the Support team.
HOW TO LOCATE SAVE SHOT DATA FOR SUPPORT REVIEW:
To submit your saved shots you must first locate and save the saved shot files onto your computer:
1. While your device is still powered on, connect the GC3 to your Windows Based Computer using the USB-C Cable that was provided with your device.
NOTICE: Should you have questions regarding this please see the Getting Started portion of the user manual, confirming all items that had been included with your product purchase.
2. Once the device is connected to your Windows Based Computer, navigate to your SEARCH BAR and type: FILE EXPLORER
3. Once in FILE EXPLORER you will have access to locate and select the INTERNAL STORAGE from your GC3 DEVICE.
4. Select and Double Click to OPEN the Storage on the GC3 Device.
5. Locate the Saved Shots on the internal storage and drag them to your computers desktop. This will save them locally to your computer and make them available to be submitted to support for review.
HOW TO SUBMIT SAVE SHOT DATA FOR SUPPORT REVIEW:
Follow the steps below to submit the saved shot files to a new or existing support request.
1. To begin a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, select the link below.
If you are already interacting with the support team already please DO NOT CREATE A NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, but
2. For a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, Completed all of the required information. Then Select the ATTACH FILE to attach your GC3 Saved Shot Files. You may also select all of the files you wish to attach and drag them over this box, release the mouse button when ready to drop them.
If you are already engaged with the support team, simply locate the EXISTING SUPPORT REQUEST email and attach the files from your computer into your existing email thread.
3. If for any reason you have TROUBLE ATTACHING YOUR FILES to your New or Existing Support Request, please use a third party file sharing service.
Once you have uploaded the files, simply copy and paste the file link provided by the service into the description field of your support request or email thread.