FSX Mobile requires using an Active FSX 2018/2020 Username and Password. This means that you must have installed your FSX 2018/2020 Software and used this username and password while activating the software.
To gain access to FSX Mobile please follow the steps below:
1. Download app on iTunes App Store or from this link: FSX Mobile Apple Store
2. Open FSX Mobile while still connected to your Internet/Data network and click on the Settings bars in the top RH corner.
3. Select Players in the top LH corner and click the link to ‘Connect FSX Live’… Then sign in with your existing FSX 2018/2020 UN and PW that were used to activate the simulation software.
3. Connect your GCQuad in the iPad/iPhone WIFI settings.
Note: The GCQuad's 8-digit WIFI password to connect to our iPad or iPhone app is FSSPORTS (All Capitol).
4. Once you have the iPad or iPhone app downloaded, you will go to your 'Settings' app and then go to the 'Wi-Fi' section. From there make sure to go forget your current internet network and then select the device named 'GCQ####.' to connect to the GCQuad.
5. Reopen FSX Mobile and then select Devices on the LH side to find your GC2 or GCQuad device… Then select it and click ‘Connect’
This should allow you to begin to use your FSX Mobile on your Apple iPad or iPhone!