To adjust the frame rate on your Swing Camera within FSX 2020, please see the guide below:
This will impact the available frame rates presented to FSX 2020, and will allow you to only adjust those settings that FSX 2020 has access to by your Swing Camera.
Follow the Steps below to identify and adjust your Swing Camera Frame Rate within FSX 2020:
1. Launch the FSX 2020 Software
2. From the Launch Screen, select the MENU option in the upper right corner:
3. Select the SETTING Option, and then the SWING CAM Tab:
4. From the CAMERAS Drop Down, Select the Camera Number you wish to review:
5. Confirm from the SELECT CAMERA drop down, select a connected camera from your PC to assign the camera to the camera number.
If for any reason you are not seeing a camera in your drop down, be sure to review the camera setup and installation guide
If you are still having trouble please submit a support request below to receive further assistance: