In order to review and control your active Foresight Sports Software Licenses you must follow the instructions below. This will allow you access to control FSX PLAY, FSX PRO (iPad & Computer) FSX 2020, FSX 2018, Original FSX, Zombie Golf, and Golf Roulette.
- For E6 License you Must Contact Their Support Team
- For Swing Catalyst Licenses You Must Contact Their Support Team
- If a Launch Pro User You Must Contact Bushnell Golf For Support
To Identify and Control Your FSX LIVE Licenses:
1. Sign into your FSX LIVE account: https://performance.foresightsports.com/Account
2. Select the MY ACCOUNT option in the upper right corner of the screen:
3. Select the LICENSES TAB:
4. Identify the License you wish to deactivate or control.
5. Select DEACTIVATE to release from your account for use again (Be sure to clearly write this down as it will be removed from your account and not accessible again once you select deactivate). If available, the REQUEST button will enable offline hours, which allows your software to operate offline when no internet is present.
Deactivating Courses For Reuse:
1. Click on the "COURSES" tab.
2. Click on each course to deactivate it or use the "Want to deactivate all courses by machine?" button which deactivates by PC to make it available in your account.
3. Next open up the software you are activating the now available course(s) on the new/reimage PC. It should just show up in your course library ready to be activated.