In order to connect the GCHawk Device in FSX 2020 you will need to first connect the device to the computer or network using one of the connection options:
2. Ethernet Cable (Direct IP to the Computer)
3. Ethernet Cable (Connected to the Local Network)
4. WiFi Connection (Direct to the Computer)
Then once you have this established you will need to Launch the FSX 2020 Software. From within the software you must navigate to the devices option and select the GCHawk:
1. Launch FSX 2020 to the Main Menu, Select the Menu Button in the top left:
2. Select the DEVICES Tab:
3. From the AVAILABLE DEVICES Tab you will need to select your device. If you do not see your device, select the Refresh button to search again.
4. Once your device is selected you will see it populate on the Right hand side of the screen. Here you can select to connect/disconnect, select the handedness, and also select Ball or Club mode to be enabled on the device.
5. When you are satisfied with your selection, select the APPLY button.