GC3 Firmware Rollback Instructions
Issue: On firmware version 184.108.40.206 and below, the GC3 may suffer from intermittent ball lock loss. This firmware version could also be related to occurrences involving carry distance, launch angle, & device disconnections.
Reason: These occurrences, when on firmware v220.127.116.11 and below, are an unfortunate bug that was caught within the firmware itself.
Resolution: To resolve, you must accomplish a manual firmware rollback on your GC3, please follow the steps below:
GC3 Manual Firmware Update:
- GC3 Firmware Rollback v18.104.22.168 Direct Download Link
- GC3 Firmware Rollback v22.214.171.124 Direct Download Link
Steps to accomplish the rollback:
- Download GC3/LP Manual Firmware File v126.96.36.199 or v188.8.131.52.
- Connect LaunchPro via USB-C
- Open GC3/LP device from Windows Drive Folder
- Drop Firmware File Into Drive Folder
- Allow the device to run through its automatic power cycle
- Confirm Firmware Version On Device Menu