If a End-User changes the password on their router or WiFi source (on an already saved SSID), the following condition will occur:
- WiFi appears to connect and then disconnect
- this may happen continually and periodically for several seconds
- This is due to the auto-connect feature trying to connect to the device, and then failing due to the wrong saved password
There are 3 methods to resolve this:
1. - Press the FORGET button when it is in the CONNECTED (state) screen and then reconnect and type in the correct password.
- The offending saved SSID will then be deleted, and a new one created with the correct password.
2. - They can press the CONNECT button when on the DISCONNECT (state) screen and select the same SSID from scan list and enter the new correct password.
- However, if they ever choose to sometime later FORGET this connection, the previous condition will return.
- The SSID with the old password is still in the saved SSID list.
3. - Go to Settings -> Diagnostics -> Network -> <swipe left once to Network WIFI -> Press the "Reset WIFI Networks" button.
- This is a new feature that will delete ALL saved WiFi SSIDs.