To enable the SDK logging feature within FSX that will build a file for our review; Please do the following:
- With FSX closed, locate and right-click the FSX icon on your Desktop and select Open file location
- Now with the Foresight Sports Experience directory opened in Windows Explorer, Locate and click to open the System folder
- Now with the System folder now open, locate and open FSXSettings.xml through a word processing tool (wordpad or notepad)
- With this file open, use the search function and search SDK or scroll till you see <enableSDKLog>0</enableSDKLog> and change the 0 to 1.
- It should now read <enableSDKLog>1</enableSDKLog>
- Now SAVE and close this file
- This will start creating a log file in the following location on your System: C:\ProgramData\Foresight\FSS_SDK_LOG.txt
With logging enabled, continue to use the software like normal. Once the issue is experienced again, close out of the software, and locate the .txt file from the location above. Once this file has been obtained, please send to the Foresight Sports Tech Support team.