To enable the SDK logging feature for any Foresight Sports software please do the following:
*Note - FSX 2020 installation required to enabled SDK logging for FSX 2020 and any other FSS software (Play, Pro, Fairgrounds, Etc...)
- With FSX closed, locate and right-click the FSX icon on your Desktop and select Open file location
- Now with the Foresight Sports Experience directory opened in Windows Explorer, Locate and click to open the System folder
- Now with the System folder now open, locate and open FSXSettings.xml through a word processing tool (wordpad or notepad)
- With this file open, use the search function and search SDK or scroll till you see <enableSDKLog>0</enableSDKLog> and change the 0 to 1.
- It should now read <enableSDKLog>1</enableSDKLog>
- Now SAVE and close this file
- This will start creating a log file in the following location on your System: C:\ProgramData\Foresight\FSS_SDK_LOG.txt
Following the directions above has now enabled Foresight Sports software SDK to start logging any issues encountered.
Now with logging enabled; replicate your concern/issue/bug within the concerning software, so the Log may attempt to capture any entries related to your report.
Once you have replicated your concern/issue/bug please close out of the software, and locate the .txt file from the location above (C:\ProgramData\Foresight\FSS_SDK_LOG.txt)
Once this file has been obtained, please send to the Foresight Sports Tech Support team.