The GC3 may present users with Error Codes, indicating a possible issue with the product. Be sure to reference the specific article related to the error code type you are presented with. If an error code is presented you will need to collect the device log files and submit them to support for review.
HOW TO LOCATE DEVICE LOG FILES FOR SUPPORT REVIEW:
To submit your Device Log Files you must first locate and save the Log Files onto your computer:
1. While your device is still powered on, connect the GC3 to your Windows Based Computer using the USB-C Cable that was provided with your device.
NOTICE: Should you have questions regarding this please see the Getting Started portion of the user manual, confirming all items that had been included with your product purchase.
2. Once the device is connected to your Windows Based Computer, navigate to your SEARCH BAR and type: FILE EXPLORER
3. Once in FILE EXPLORER you will have access to locate and select the INTERNAL STORAGE from your GC3 DEVICE.
4. Select and Double Click to OPEN the Storage on the GC3 Device.
5. Locate the Log Files on the internal storage and drag them to your computers desktop. This will save them locally to your computer and make them available to be submitted to support for review.
HOW TO SUBMIT DEVICE LOG FILES FOR SUPPORT REVIEW:
Follow the steps below to submit the Log Files to a new or existing support request.
1. To begin a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, select the link below.
If you are already interacting with the support team already please DO NOT CREATE A NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, but
2. For a NEW SUPPORT REQUEST, Completed all of the required information. Then Select the ATTACH FILE to attach your GC3 Log Files. You may also select all of the files you wish to attach and drag them over this box, release the mouse button when ready to drop them.
If you are already engaged with the support team, simply locate the EXISTING SUPPORT REQUEST email and attach the files from your computer into your existing email thread.
3. If for any reason you have TROUBLE ATTACHING YOUR FILES to your New or Existing Support Request, please use a third party file sharing service.
Once you have uploaded the files, simply copy and paste the file link provided by the service into the description field of your support request or email thread.