GC3 Error Code: Z Type
- This may be represented by an Z01, Z02, Z04, Z05 and so forth.
- The Z Type error parameters have not been set yet. This type of error should not exist and does not represent any issue with the product in its current release.
If your GC3 is presenting an error code it could indicate one of the following:
1. Upon startup a hardware component on your device was initiated outside of a set tolerance.
2. Upon startup a hardware component on your device was indicated to have failed and requires repairs.
3. Upon startup a aspect of your specific environment is interfering with the hardware on your device.
To attempt to resolve this please attempt the following in order:
1. Power off the device and unplug the power supply. Wait 1 minute, then plug the power supply into the device and power on the device once more. Repeat this step 2-3 times if needed to confirm the process was given opportunity to resolve the issue.
2. Update your devices firmware. To do this please visit the GC3 Product Support Page and follow the GC3 Firmware Update Guide.
3. If the issue continues please submit a Support Request from the GC3 Product Support Page.