GC3 Error Code: T Type
- This may be represented by an T01, T02, T04, T05 and so forth.
- The T Type error indicates a problem with the MTP/USB function of the product. This is related to connection of the device to an outside item or with internal hardware function itself.
- This issue is most likely due to a USB cable failure, a USB incorrectly input to the product, or a damage USB Port on the product. However, be sure to follow the steps below to attempt to resolve.
If your GC3 is presenting an error code it could indicate one of the following:
1. Upon startup a hardware component on your device was initiated outside of a set tolerance.
2. Upon startup a hardware component on your device was indicated to have failed and requires repairs.
3. Upon startup a aspect of your specific environment is interfering with the hardware on your device.
To attempt to resolve this please attempt the following in order:
1. Power off the device and unplug the power supply. Wait 1 minute, then plug the power supply into the device and power on the device once more. Repeat this step 2-3 times if needed to confirm the process was given opportunity to resolve the issue.
2.Confirm USB connection is secure to the device input. Be sure that the port itself is not loose or damaged in any way. If needed, use compressed air to gently blow our any debris. Also - Perform Windows OS Update on your computer to confirm up-to-date drivers are being used for device communication.
3.Update your devices firmware. To do this please visit the GC3 Product Support Page and follow the GC3 Firmware Update Guide.
4. If the issue continues please submit a Support Request from the GC3 Product Support Page. In order to submit the report please gather Device Log Files first for support to review. If you need assistance with this step please reference this guide: How To Gather And Submit GC3 Log Files