GC3 Error Code: A Type
- This may be represented by an A01, A02, A04, A05 and so forth.
- The A Type error indicates a problem loading the GC3 System Files correctly.
- This issue is potentially related to a bug with the software running the product. However, it could be indicative of a possible hardware issue. Be sure to review this article to attempt to resolve. Report the issue to Foresight Sports Technical Support if it continues after your trouble shooting.
If your GC3 is presenting an error code it could indicate one of the following:
1. Upon startup a hardware component on your device was initiated outside of a set tolerance.
2. Upon startup a hardware component on your device was indicated to have failed and requires repairs.
3. Upon startup a aspect of your specific environment is interfering with the hardware on your device.
To attempt to resolve this please attempt the following in order:
1. Power off the device and unplug the power supply. Wait 1 minute, then plug the power supply into the device and power on the device once more. Repeat this step 2-3 times if needed to confirm the process was given opportunity to resolve the issue.
2. Update your devices firmware. To do this please visit the GC3 Product Support Page and follow the GC3 Firmware Update Guide.
3. If the issue continues please submit a Support Request from the GC3 Product Support Page. In order to submit the report please gather Device Log Files first for support to review. If you need assistance with this step please reference this guide: How To Gather And Submit GC3 Log Files