The Foresight Sports GC3, (Bushnell Golf's) Launch Pro, GCQuad, and GCHawk all have the ability to provide a diagnostic log for review by the support team.
To gather this log for support you will need a Windows PC and the included USB-C cable.
Now, with your Windows PC and your powered-on Launch Monitor connected with your USB-C; please do the following:
- Press the Windows Button + E on your keyboard or select the file icon on the bottom left hand side of your PC screen to open File/Windows Explorer
- With the Explorer open, on the left hand side select This PC or My PC
- Under Devices and drives you will see the PLM/GCQ/GCHawk storage device icon
- Note: GC3 and Launch Pro show as "PLM"
- Select and click into this storage icon to view the Launch Monitor's storage
- Now locate and copy/paste all log.txt files located inside this folder into your submission to Support for review