In order to better understand what is occurring for you we would like to go over a few questions and collect some data from your device.
Please see below:
1. Which data in particular do you feel is incorrect? Please list all data fields in question
2. What about that data do you feel is inaccurate?
3 .What would you have expected to see instead?
4. We would like to understand if this happens with all clubs or only specific ones? If specific, please note which ones as well.
5. We would like to have some data sent from your GCQ to evaluate in house. Please see instructions below for doing so:
Saving Shots with the GCQuad:
Please see the instructions below. To save and send shot data with the GCQuad:
1. Once you have some driver shot data that looks off, press the 'OK' button on the
GCQuad to open the device menu. Then select 'Diagnostics' and there you should see
directions stating 'Press OK three times to save shot.'
Note: Do be aware that you can only save the last shot hit, so be sure to do this
one at a time after each shot. Do no place any ball into the hitting zone.
2. While the GCQuad is connected to a computer via a USB-C cable you will be able to
open the GCQuad like as a storage drive and view the saved files. This will be located
under the “This PC” or “My Computer” option by opening a windows explorer folder
or from within your Windows Start Menu.
3. Select the .ball and .club files, as each contain specific information for our engineering
team to see what’s going on.
4. Place these files into an email and send them over.
It is recommended to save multiple shots where you see the issue on different
Then Submit this information through the Online Support Submission Form. If you are unable to attach all items, please use the free file sharing service and copy the link into the description field on your submission.