Our GC2+HMT, GC3 (Launch Pro), GCQuad and GCHawk launch monitors use a series of sophisticated cameras to capture and track the ball and club marker (fiducials) placed on the club face.
Device is reporting incorrect launch and/or club data and requires analysis by the Foresight Sports Technical Support team for review.
In order to review and understand your concern better, saved launch data will need to be collected and sent to our team.
Step 1. List and Describe Concern
- List the data parameters you feel are incorrect or showing variance
- (Please list all fields in question; ball speed, launch angle, spin, carry, etc...)
- From the listed data, please describe what you feel is inaccurate, and what expectations did you have for said data?
- List any and all golf clubs that are experiencing a concern with data
- (Please be specific)
Step 2. Save Launch Data (Saved Shots) from GCQuad
(Please Note: Only ONE shot can be saved at a time)
- From the concerns you listed above, please try and replicate this occurrence, save the shot, and provide it in an email to our team, or as a response to your current open ticket.
- When one of these shots is replicated, press the OK button on the GCQuad to open its menu, from there select Diagnostics.
- In the Diagnostics screen, you will see directions stating Press OK three times to save shot.
(CAUTION: Only the LAST shot is saved, DO NOT hit another shot, and DO NOT place a ball in the hitting zone, or the LAST shot will be erased)
- Connect your GCQuad to your Computer via the included USB-C cable where you will have access to the GCQuad's storage device (similar to a thumb or storage drive, located in My Computer or File/Windows' Explorer)
- Locate the .BALL and .CLUB files inside of this GCQuad storage device, and drag and drop them into an email to our support team, or in your current ongoing ticket.
- Please rinse and repeat instructions 1. through 5. until you have a minimum of x3 saved shots, with your concern replicated.