This article covers basic connection troubleshooting between your launch monitor and software.
Please note: Each software program and launch monitor features its own supported connection interfaces. Not all interfaces are shared between our line of launch monitors. Please refer to your specific software and launch monitor user manuals for more information. www.foresightsports.com/support
After identifying your connection type, check each listed item.
- Check the cable for damage.
- Check the ports on both the launch monitor and PC for damage
- Check that there is a solid connection between the cable, PC, and launch monitor.
- You can check the Control Panel on your Windows PC in Devices and Printers to verify the device is successfully interfacing with the PC.
- Check the cable for damage
- Ensure the RJ45 connectors are connected and snug in each port.
- Check that your Wi-Fi adapter is successfully connected to the GCQuad's Wi-Fi Network.
- Ensure that your PC's Bluetooth adapter is paired to the launch monitor.
Once you've confirmed the connection interface to the PC, you will now need to check within the software.
Once you reach the software connection menu (each software program's menu interface is different), you will need to hit refresh, which is located in the upper left corner of the devices panel. If your launch monitor is still not populating, be sure to check the device and connection type filter.