Head over to our FSX Live Portal to get started for private competitions. Link below.
If you are looking to create Leagues or join one click on the links below.
For Local contests follow the steps below.
Enable and Use Local Contest:
1. Open your FSX Menu Settings, and go to the Setting window and Game Tab as shown below. Then, select the Enable Local Contest box highlighted:
Please Note: For FSX 2018 users the option is under Language & Units.
2. Now go to your FSX Main Menu, Select COMPETE, and then the COMPETITIONS option. Now you will see the option to select LOCAL CONTEST from the bottom of the page:
3. Now you will want to select the CREATE CONTEST option from the bottom of the page.
Local Contest allows you to set your contest to operate within the following options:
- Create either a CLOSEST TO THE PIN or LONG DRIVE Contest
- Name the Contest with a Unique Title to not be confused with other contests on your system.
- You can create a local contest with start date/time and end date/time to allow the same contest to be found and used on your computer over a few hours or a few days. To Edit these options select the pencil icon next to START DATE or END DATE.
- Limit the number of shots allowed for each user.
- Set a specific shot distance from the pin (Close to the Pin Only)
- Set the contest to disqualify shots
- Set your Contest Location and Hole if desired. To edit the Location select the pencil icon noted just next to the Location option.
4. Once the contest is created you will be able to locate it and join from the Contest List as shown below:
5. Once you have joined the contest you can add players using the on-screen menu options in the upper left corner:
6. As players rank they will be added to the leaderboard. Note: Only the top contestants will be displayed here. The local contest does not keep a running total of all participants or allow exporting of the total ranking, only the leaders are displayed here in the software.
If you have additional questions please consult the Foresight Sports Help Desk or the FSX User Guide which will provide a greater understanding of the function of the software. If you do not see what you are looking for in our guides please submit an online TECHNICAL SUPPORT REQUEST