1. Please take the GC2 device and hold down the Power button for 6 seconds to perform a hard restart.
2. From there, hold down the Brightness and Contrast button (little button in the bottom RH corner of the device that looks like sunshine) and press the Power button once. Continue to hold the Brightness button until you see a solid green light on the GC2 device then let go of the button.
3. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons on the GC2 device multiple times to see if that will adjust the brightness and contrast of the LCD backlight screen to get the LCD screen to come back on.
If that does not resolve:
1. Power off then power on the GC2 device, then unplug the GC2 from all cables and remove any protective covering.
2. Find the two holes in the bottom of the GC2 device and push up into those holes with your fingers. This should lift the LCD screen up and you can move it up and down to +/- 30 degrees.
3. Note, when moving this screen up and down, do you get any change in what shows up on the screen? if the display appears to be changing when you perform this movement it indicates that the display itself is damaged or the cable connecting the display to the CPU of the device may be damaged, causing the issue.
The GC2 device may be returned for repair diagnosis to resolve the display issue. Otherwise the GC2 will still continue to read shots independently of this LCD issue and you can continue using.
To contact support please login to your Foresight Sports Support Portal and create a ticket. Otherwise, you may submit a request using the Online Support Web Form.