Reported Issue: There are previous videos, perhaps from from a month ago, but not new ones from the last few days. The videos show up in the program fine, they just don’t seem to be recording to the folder for future reference or to FSX Live. After confirming that the software is updated to the latest version the issue still persists.
1. Confirm you have installed the most recent version of FSX 2018/20 Software from the FSX 2020 Updates Page
2. Confirm you have signed into your FSX Live Account prior to starting your session. This will allow your session to save to your FSX Live account in the cloud.
- Sign into your individual FSX Live account with your username and password in the top left corner. It may currently show 'Player 1'.
3. Also, if you want to grab your SwingVideos locally on your computer, be sure to check your SwingVideos folder while you're still in the session. At that time the software will be temporarily saving the swing videos.
- To do this, right Click on the FSX Icon > Select "Open File Location" > Open "SwingVideos" folder.
- This is also available at this file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Foresight Sports Experience\SwingVideos