NOTICE: Before you dive into this problem, please be sure to update your Original FSX Software to the most recent version: Click HERE
- Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference: https://www.foresightsports.com/drivers-downloads
If you do not wish to update at this time you may attempt to resolve the issue by following the steps below:
* The issue is caused by having the “Use GCQuad Barometer” option enabled, but no GCQuad connected *
- While the software is closed, right click on the FSX Desktop Icon and selecting "Open File Location". Then open the SYSTEM folder and locate the FSXSettings.xml and OPEN WITH Notepad to edit.
- Locate the following Field:<GCQBarometerEnabledByDefault>0</GCQBarometerEnabledByDefault>
- You should have a value of "1" if this is the problem impacting you. Changing the value to "0" should resolve.
- Save the changes and reopen the software.