Your Foresight Sports Device requires Validation/Registration with our Servers once, every 45-days in order to maintain operation.
You can validate your device in one of the THREE following ways:
- Connect the device in the FSX 2020/FSX PLAY software when the computer is connected to the internet:
Connect the device to an internet router via Ethernet to ping the Foresight server: Ethernet Guide
- Power on the unit if not on already
- Connect the ethernet cable from the back of the unit to the router
- Wait for a full minute or more
- Power off the unit and power it back on while still plugged into the router
- Once it has pinged our server the Registration expired message should not show and the unit is ready to be used.
Use the GCHawk Tool below (Selecting the GCQuad Option as noted):
- Please download and use this tool to allow your GCQuad to Sync to our server.
- This tool was designed for the GCHawk but some features carry over to the GCQ and GC3 as well. You will need to check the GCQ and GC3 check box on the bottom left of the window and then refresh the devices list.
- It is recommended to have the device connected via ethernet but this function should work with USB-C as well.
- Once you have the device selected the tool will use your computers internet to ping our server. This should unlock the device for you upon restart.