You may want to update your video card graphics driver if you are experiencing graphics related crashing or performance issues while running your software. This might include glitches, slowing, poor graphics quality, or even crashing.
To do this please see the steps below:
1. Using your Windows Desktop Search Feature, Search and Locate the GeForce Experience Software:
2. Once the software application has been opened. If requested, create a Nvidia account to gain access:
3. Once you have gained access, select the DRIVERS tab from the top left corner:
4. Select the CHECK FOR UPDATES OPTION in the right corner:
5. If prompted, DOWNLOAD the recommended update to begin the driver update process:
6. Select all recommended components, and then select the INSTALL button:
7. Allow the installation to complete and finish:
8. Now, Close the GeForce Experience and Open your Foresight Sports Software to test function.