This tool is provided to you to resolve a windows update to your SIM-IN-A-BOX Computer. Due to windows setting related to your PC's Username & Password, you will be prompted to change your password.
Running this tool will remove that prompt and set your PC to continue function in its current state.
Windows Username/Password Update Tool
2. Locate In Download Folder & Double Click To Run
3. Select "More Info" Then The "Run Anyway" Options
4. Select "YES"
5. Once Complete You Will See A Success Message.
IMPORTANT: Your Windows Real Time Protection May Flag This As A Virus.
For Clarification, This Is Not A Virus. To Stop This From Occurring Be Sure To Perform The Steps Below:
- Press Windows Key On Your Keyboard
- Type Real "Windows Security" In The Search, Select The App When Available
- Select "Virus & Threat Protection"
- Under the Virus & Threat Protection Settings, Select "Manage Settings"
- Then, Toggle "Real Time Protection" to OFF
- Once this has occurred, then download the installation file once more and then run it. You will no longer see a virus notification from the windows operating system.
If you do see a screen when starting your PC that prompts you to change your password, simply do the following:
1. Leave The Existing Password Field Blank
2. Input A New Password
3. Press The Enter Key
Following these steps will allow you to proceed past this screen.
Then once you have access to your PC again, be sure to run the tool above. Failure to run this tool will allow windows to prompt to you reset your password once every 30 days.
If you require additional support please submit a formal support request: